vktools : Creo tools collection
Collection of small but useful tools to make working with Creo much easier
vk|tools is a comprehensive collection of small but useful tools to make working with Creo much easier. Here are some of the tools that are included:
- vk|ncsys: Displays coordinate systems for NC manufacturing enlarged and color-coded.
- vk|autosave: Automatically saves the model at a definable interval. You'll never have to worry about losing your work again, since everything is saved automatically.
- vk|archive: With this tool you can save additional information to the model.
- vk|parameter: This tool displays selected parameters and gives you a quick overview of the most important parameters in your model.
- vk|views: This tool allows you to select and create views defined in the model more easily by previewing the views. This saves time and makes your work much easier.
Overall, vk|tools is a great addition for anyone working with Creo.
It offers a variety of tools that can help you get your work done faster and more efficiently.
Try it out and make your work with Creo easier!