1. Content of the online offer
The author accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damages, which have been caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded in principle, provided that there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author.
All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (hyperlinks), which are outside the author's area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into effect if the author is aware of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of illegal contents.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author, to whose content external write access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference is made shall be solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4.1. The name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: vk engineering GmbH, Preysingplatz 12, D-81677 Munich, Germany (hereinafter referred to as vk)
Phone: +49 (0)89 – 44769090
Fax: +49 (0)89 – 44769099
4.2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website www.vk-engineering.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),,
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
• Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability and
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
4.3 When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools
a.) Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited "Google". The use includes the operating mode "Universal Analytics". This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyse the activities of a user across multiple devices.
Purpose of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO.
Recipients / categories of recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
Transfer to third countries
Personal data is transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission. You can download the certificate here.
Duration of data storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. User ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of data subjects
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across multiple devices, you must opt-out on all systems in use. Clicking here will set the opt-out cookie: Disable Google Analytics
(presented by Dr. Datenschutz)
b.) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
n order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see point 4) on your computer, if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords client's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Each Adwords client receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords advertisers learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you may refuse to accept cookies, for example, by changing your browser setting to disable automatic cookies. You
can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com".
4.6. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4.7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
• complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
4.8. Right of objection
4.9. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
4.10. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under Imprint.